Dare to Wear

Ok so last night I was up watching a Fashion Show on the NYCTV channel and they were showing a collection by Fashion Designer Alexander Mcqueen. I could not believe how high his shoes were. Those bad boyz were 10inches tall! Yup you read it correctly! I mean they are really out of this world..so as I'm watching the models strut their stuff I wondered to myself "Self, which one of my *Fashionista* girlfriends would rock these 10inchers?" Hope you like :-)


Could you see yourself walking in these? ....





Even Lady Gaga has a pair

Comments

  1. Yes! I could see myself walking in that first pair!! LOL! I really could, I love the color scheme

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's noting more attractive than a woman with an eye for design. These heels are worth spending $ on.

    Twitter.com/FollowSaien

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts