Be Bold...Go RED

Red always makes a statement when worn correctly and it's always a SEXY look especially during the HOLIDAYS, so I decided to think "outside the box" and do away with my everyday shades of brown and experiment with some shades of red..Here are my favorite ones...I also added my favorite Gothic nail color..Enjoy!


Revlon Fire and Ice glides on and lasts for hours








For all your M.A.C. lovers out there BRAVE RED looks HOT!





Try M.A.C Vintage Vamp Nail Color












For the person (like myself) on the go who has no patience and just can't sit still waiting around for nailpolish to dry, I found this bottle of magic: Maybelline's Express Finish 50 second nail color









Last but not least..My favorite Chanel's Blue Satin Nail Polish












Vikki Secrets also has the cutest red garters for about 24.00...what a way to wrap up Christmas..Santa wont know what hit em.. HAPPY HOLIDAYS :-)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts